We are anti-poverty Charity founded on Christian Principles"
We work with the people of Christian Faith and we firmly believe in the following words.
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.." -- Matthew 25:35-37
To end the hunger and poverty among the Christians in India by providing compassionate, practical help with dignity whilst challenging the Injustice.
We stand in solidarity with the people those who need the help. And we always uphold and protect their dignity by all means. We have the ambition to pursue new and creative ideas that have the potential to change the Christian lives for the better. We always try to empower, enable and transform the Christian Community across India, while also improving the quality of life of the tribal, undeserved, underprivileged minority sections and laying special emphasis on women and children. We support an assortment of causes such as health, nutrition, education, water and sanitation, environment, digital literacy, sports, arts, craft and culture and disaster management etc.
Years of Experience
Thousand People Helped
Dollars We Collected
- To create the sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection amongst members and to help them in distress by taking up the matter with the concerned.
- To receive Financial and Non-Financial assistance from Govt./Non-Govt. Organizations, International Bodies, Banks or from any other legal entity or Individuals for supporting the the objectives of the Trust.
- To collaborate with any other Society/Trust having similar objectives.
- To accept gifts, donations, grants and other offerings and deal with the same for the use of the Trust.
- To apply or raise funds, subscriptions, grant-in-aids, loans, donations in consistence with the objects and activities of the Trust/Society/Charity.
- To receive and accept, purchase, sell, take on lease exchange acquired moveable and immovable properties for Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Churches, Play grounds, Shelters for the needy etc., by the Trust wherever and whenever necessary.
- To provide free/concessional education to the poor, hopeless and abandoned children and also to the physically challenged children.
- To arrange and organize various welfare programs and activities to children.
- To arrange different Medical Camps to the needy and downtrodden.
- To help the poor and needy in case of calamity.
- To open and run Educational and Vocational Schools/ Colleges and Institutions and to maintain and run boarding houses, residential institutions for the students.
- To organize the Medical Health care centers and organize the medicines distribution camps among the poor and needy in urban/rural centers.
- To take up the cause of the people in order to protect them from the social exploitation.
- To open, establish, promote, set-up, maintain, assist, finance, or support the various development programs, activities and also construct or develop the Churches, Community Halls, Marriages and homes etc.